Monday, 25 June 2007

From Eng Keat

Let's see...this is written at the steps in front of your house. Weird huh?

Anyway, so you're 20 this year. And it's been some 4 years for us. Wow...did I like take up 20% of your life? Quite shocking when we do the maths actually...

I honestly dunno what to write. But I honestly 100% (confirm plus chop) think that you've been a blessing in my life. And if you're still thinking that I didn't change my image or self-perception because of what you've done or are doing, then you are badly wrong k.

It's gonna be a great year leading up to your 21st. Firstly you'll be seeing me in school. Haha, if that is supposed to be good. Hopefully you continue to improve your grades and seek out what you love. And live life the way you believe you should.

I'm really glad to see that you have really close friends and stuff. And so all the hints have cumulated in this answer of a blog. A paperless way of telling you how each and everyone of us love you in our individual ways.

Stay Happy!


eng keat